Friday, April 24, 2009

Been a long time

I meant to keep up with this, but everyone knows how time sneaks away. Things here aren't too exciting, as always. Working hard, taking care of Emily, renewing my weight loss efforts. I started back to water aerobics at the Y and I'm loving it. I really miss it when I am unable to go. I'm hoping the gas prices don't go way back up. That's the main reason I had to stop going before. I wish it were closer. Don't really have all that much to add. Been way behind on my shows lately and just can't seem to catch up. Debating on changing my schedule back to 4-12 in the summer so Emily and I can go do things in the daytime, but having that shift really causes problems with being able to go out and have a life. It was over 80 degrees today and lovely. I think I'm going to have to put the AC in the window soon because it's 80 degrees in here during the day once it warms up. That's too warm for my liking. Well, I know this is the most boring update on the planet, but that's my life in a nutshell.

No comments: