Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Randomness

My schedule change is working out fabulously. I feel like I'm able to do more things in the day and evening now. Sitting here for 8 hours straight is hard for me. I get very distracted and I feel like I'm more productive breaking my shift up into two 4-hour blocks. I kicked ass yesterday on lines and I know if I keep that up I won't have to work another Sunday again. For the past few months, I've had to work lots of hours on Sundays to make up for lost time either from having to go run somewhere or me just not being motivated to work.

I'm excited about going to see Twlight on Sunday. My friend is coming out to fix my brakes and while he does that I will be taking his daughter to see it. I think it's going to be great. I've got about 200 more pages left of Eclipse and then it's on to Breaking Dawn.

I was shocked at the events on Sons of Anarchy this week. I saw something similar coming but did not expect what actually happened. Very sad. Seeing Charlie Hunnam shirtless a few times made up for it, though LOL Next week's episode is the season finale and looks intense.

We're under a lake effect snow warning again tonight into tomorrow afternoon. They are calling for another 6-12 inches by 1 p.m. I'm glad I don't have to commute.

I would like to buy the new Rock Band, but there's really no sense in that until I actually play the new Guitar Hero. It's been sitting here since Halloween and I haven't even played once. Shame on me. Usually I'm a fiend up all night with it and can't put the guitar down. My DVR is almost to 100% all the time. I have 3 seasons of ER on there at all times as episodes record every day. I record a ton of shows every week also. I just need to figure out how to either clone myself or figure out how not to sleep and then I'd be golden LOL

No comments: