Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bummed about not seeing the new Bond

I had every intention of going to see Quantum of Solace today, but then realized while Emily went to Madagascar 2 with my parents and my nephew my movie started 30 minutes later and was longer than theirs, so it would have left at least an hour difference. Hopefully I can get to see it soon. If not, it'll have to wait until I get it on Netflix. That's another thing I can't do without. I have caught up on so many TV shows and movies and I save SO much money from when I used to rent.

Madagascar 2 was absolutely adorable. I would venture to say it was better than the first. I would recommend anyone to go see it, especially in the theater. I am still pretty amazed at all the innuendo they put in children's movies these days, however.

I am really starting to feel horrible tonight with a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, the works. At least I now know why I was so exhausted this week. We actually got quite a bit of snow coming down earlier and there were huge flakes in the air. It just doesn't seem late enough in the year to me for snow yet, but in all reality it is. Nothing has stuck yet but we're slated for snow every day this week UGH.

I've got another hour of work and then I need to watch something to get my DVR cleared enough so stuff won't start erasing tomorrow when more things record. I'm never going to be caught up with it at this rate. Darn ER reruns LOL

No comments: