Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow sucks

We woke up this morning to about 4-5 inches of snow. It's just too darn early for this stuff if you ask me. To top it all off, I'm sick with what seems to be turning into a sinus infection due to my asthma and will most likely require a visit to the doctor. It always comes at a time when I don't have the money either.

On a good note, I was approved for my shift change. Instead of working 4 p.m. to midnight Tues. through Sat. I'll now be working 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and then 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Tues. through Thurs. I will remain on my 4-12 shift for Fri. and Sat. It will allow me to spend much needed time with Emily and I think breaking it up will help me to be more productive. It's hard to sit here for 8 hours straight typing. I also always have to get up to make dinner and put Emily to bed, etc. I think it'll work out much better for both of us.

Don't really have much else to say today. I will be going to see Twilight on Sunday, so I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I am hoping to go see Twilight on Saturday morning. I'm dragging Jonathan with me