Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here goes

I haven't blogged in a very long time, so this is my attempt at getting back into the swing of things. My name is Taryn and I will be 31 in January (how that happened I'm unsure). I am a work-at-home medical transcriptionist and will be celebrating my 10th anniversary as an MT on Nov. 24. Time sure flies. I am also a divorced mother to Emily Paige, who will be 7 in March.

Can't really think of much to say right now. I'm beginning to feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I am going in about an hour to see Quantum of Solace. I have been working this morning and afternoon and will need to put in at least 7 hours once I get back home. My life is utterly and completely boring for the most part LOL I work too much, I have become almost hermit-like in as little as I leave my apartment, and I'm hopelessly addicted to my DVR and Guitar Hero. If those aren't the makings of a geek, I don't know what are.

If you've made it this far, thank you. Hopefully I won't bore anyone to death with my ramblings.

No comments: